Booster clubs are organizations commonly formed to support sports teams by coordinating events for team members and supporters, raising money for team needs, etc.
Team members are not in Booster clubs. Booster clubs are formed and run by parents and team supporters.
For a Moo Duk Kwan® school that incorporates aspects of Booster Clubs into their PVT Committee model, significant new opportunities may arise.
Using the Booster Club model, it is conceivable that a PVT Committee might even be run entirely by parents and other supporters rather than by students.
The booster club model is closely analogous to the Moo Duk Kwan® PVT Committee concept for Moo Duk Kwan® schools, and in addition to raising money for school needs (sponsoring students to events, new school equipment, mats, open house, etc.) your PVT Committee's priority should be increasing word-of-mouth referrals to your school and generating new students leads for your school.
If you read between the lines of most literature about Booster Clubs the ideas and concepts discussed there can be easily adapted to forming, sustaining or refreshing a PVT Committee at your school and may provide some powerful ideas to make your PVT highly effective in exciting new ways.
- How to form a Booster Club
- Booster Club FAQ
- PVT FAQ (forthcoming)
- Parent Booster USA
- The Parent PVT Committee (forthcoming)
- 169 New Students From a Parent PVT initiative
- Fifteen Common Booster Club Mistakes
- PVT Committee Fails And How To Avoid Them (forthcoming)
- Better Booster Clubs
If you have not formed a PVT at your school and given the members clear guidance about what you want them to accomplish, you are missing some big opportunities to grow your school enrollment and community visibility.
Parents of your students can be a powerful force for your school if you guide their support toward your goals for your school.
Please take a moment and add your knowledge to the site for the benefit of others by posting a comment, sharing your ideas, submitting a link, or asking a questions, etc.
- Ask A Question And/Or Answer Questions For Others
- Submit A Link
- Share Your Ideas And Vote For Others
- Subscribe To Soo Bahk Do® Biz Text Messages
- Subscribe To The Soo Bahk Do® Biz Newsletter
- Join The Private Soo Bahk Do® Biz School Owner Facebook Group
- Take Online Courses at the Soo Bahk Do® Institute Annex
LOGIN TO CONTINUE READING.
If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.