Reading broadens one's perspectives, raises new ideas and creates opportunities for understanding, enlightenment, inspiration and motivation that may be missed otherwise.
Sharing your favorite reads with others provides them with an opportunity to enjoy the message you enjoyed.
Some of the absolute "must reads" on our Recommended Reading list include:
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull - Richard Bach - Phil Duncan
- Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah - Richard Bach - Russ Hanke, Sa Bom Nim
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior - Dan Millman - Phil Duncan
- "The One Minute Manager" by Dr. Kenneth H. Blanchard - Thomas Thai, SBN
- "The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People" by Stephen R. Covey - Thomas Thai, SBN
- My favorite, "How to win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie - Thomas Thai, SBN
- http://soobahkdo.editme.com/Credibility - Phil Duncan
- Strategies for Active Citizenship - Kateri M. Drexler and Gwen Garcelon - H.C. Hwang
- Loyalty Based Leadership - Peter Stark - Phil Duncan
Please share your favorite books using the comments below.
Please take a moment and add your knowledge to the site for the benefit of others by posting a comment, sharing your ideas, submitting a link, or asking a questions, etc.
- Ask A Question And/Or Answer Questions For Others
- Submit A Link
- Share Your Ideas And Vote For Others
- Subscribe To Soo Bahk Do® Biz Text Messages
- Subscribe To The Soo Bahk Do® Biz Newsletter
- Join The Private Soo Bahk Do® Biz School Owner Facebook Group
- Take Online Courses at the Soo Bahk Do® Institute Annex