Making the Transition From Student To Instructor
You'll need to learn how to:
- Identify personal roadblocks to leadership success and rid yourself of them forever
- Take on your new instructor role without coming across as bossy, smug or domineering
- Master 6 critical steps that will help you shift your mental focus from student to instructor
- Avoid the most common pitfalls involved in the transition from student to instructor
- Recognize and manage the different learning styles of students
- Build trust and gain respect through your new relationship as an instructor
- Improve your communication skills up to TAC standards
- and much more...
- What To Expect As A Jo Kyo Apprentice
- What To Expect As A Kyo Sa Apprentice
- What To Expect As A Sa Bom Apprentice
Additional links and info forthcoming
Please take a moment and add your knowledge to the site for the benefit of others by posting a comment, sharing your ideas, submitting a link, or asking a questions, etc.
- Ask A Question And/Or Answer Questions For Others
- Submit A Link
- Share Your Ideas And Vote For Others
- Subscribe To Soo Bahk Do® Biz Text Messages
- Subscribe To The Soo Bahk Do® Biz Newsletter
- Join The Private Soo Bahk Do® Biz School Owner Facebook Group
- Take Online Courses at the Soo Bahk Do® Institute Annex
LOGIN TO CONTINUE READING.
If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.