I Used to HATE the Summer Months.....
And it wasn't just because I live in Florida and it gets hot!
For me (in the first few years running a school) summer meant small classes because so many students went on vacation, drop in revenue because of account 'holds', not many revenue generating events, and WORST of all, my "new student" funnel all but dried up.
I was convinced that this was simple "the way it is" in this industry.....boy, was I WRONG!
With a couple new strategies, and a little ingenuity, I was able to literally transform the summer months into one of my BUSIEST marketing seasons of the year!
Imagine, putting more than 1500 new (eager) prospective students into your school in just a matter of weeks!
Toby Milroy (AMS)
Please take a moment and add your knowledge to the site for the benefit of others by posting a comment, sharing your ideas, submitting a link, or asking a questions, etc.
- Ask A Question And/Or Answer Questions For Others
- Submit A Link
- Share Your Ideas And Vote For Others
- Subscribe To Soo Bahk Do® Biz Text Messages
- Subscribe To The Soo Bahk Do® Biz Newsletter
- Join The Private Soo Bahk Do® Biz School Owner Facebook Group
- Take Online Courses at the Soo Bahk Do® Institute Annex
LOGIN TO CONTINUE READING.
If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.