How many times has someone asked you for a business card and you did not have one with you or you were out of cards, etc.?
There was a potential student REQUESTING your information and you did not have it ready to give them.
How can you assure that NEVER happens again?
Let's consider a possible business card hand-out scenario:
- Lets say you are out and about and you run into someone in a store or checkout line who may be a prospective student and after a brief chat in which you deliver your best elevator pitch, 🙂 and they simply cannot resist asking you for your business card.
- You suddenly realize you do not have any business cards with you.
- Already not looking very professional.
- Then if you ask them to find a pen and write your information down things get complicated finding a pen and paper, so they write your number on a matchbook probably never to be seen again.
- Even if you had a business card to give them, when you give out a business card you have no way of knowing IF or WHEN the person may call or email you.
- You also do not automatically get their contact information when you give out your business card.
- Even if you ask them for their info, then you must stop what you are doing and enter the info in your phone or find something to write with so you can hopefully remember to file it for follow-up or enter in your computer when you get back to your school.
- And more than likely you will forget to follow-up because you have a million other things on your mind.
Now let's see whats different when you use your school KEYWORD.
Lets say you are out and about and you run into someone in a store or checkout line who may be a prospective student and after a brief chat in which you deliver your best elevator pitch, 🙂 and they simply cannot resist asking you for your business card.
You respond and tell them that you have replaced your paper business cards with electronic business cards that are eco-friendly and you are more than happy to give them one. You then ask them if they have their cell phone handy. Who doesn't these days? When they pull it out you ask them to type 70000 in the number space for text messages and then ask them to type YOUR SCHOOL KEYWORD in the message spot and SEND. You are done. Almost instantly they will receive your electronic business card.
Now let's consider why this is far superior to handing out business cards or a great addition to handing our business cards:
- As soon as they enter 70000 and your KEYWORD and press SEND, they will receive your electronic business card via text message with all your contact information on it.
- They are impressed at how cool it is that you are standing there with them and yet your school just instantly sent them your electronic business card.
- You look very professional and environmentally conscious.
- As soon as they enter 70000 and your KEYWORD and press SEND, your eco-friendly electronic business card is now in their phone, rather than lost somewhere among a bunch of other pieces of paper and cards.
- As soon as they enter 70000 and your KEYWORD and press SEND, their phone number has been automatically entered into your computer database and optionally sent to your phone if preferred.
- As soon as they enter 70000 and your KEYWORD and press SEND the KEYWORD system will ask them for the name and email and enter them both into your computer database and optionally send to your phone.
- As soon as they enter 70000 and your KEYWORD and press SEND, the KEYWORD system will send them 1 to 10 reminder text messages scheduled however far apart that you want them to be.
- The KEYWORD system will not get busy and forget to follow-up with them, it never sleeps and it does not call in sick, so you can know with 100% certainty that this prospect will be followed-up with as you want them to be.
There is nothing complicated to do in order to get your school keyword activated and all prospect submissions can come directly to your phone if you prefer.
Try the demo to experience how easy it is, text BIZZ to 70000
LOGIN TO CONTINUE READING.
If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.