Simply put "marketing channels" are different creative ways and means that you can employ to introduce and connect your products or services with prospective customers and educate them about your offerings.
For the most part, "marketing" is NOT "selling," rather marketing it is about making selling unnecessary.
In the case of martial art instructors the most relevant marketing channels are those which have a high opportunity to bring your instructional services to the attention of members of the public who are likely to be prospective students.
Which marketing channels are effective for instructors and studios?
These are some of the marketing channels reported by martial art school owners and/or recommended by martial art consultants.
- Marketing Channels on the wiki (Studio Owner access required)
- Marketing Learning Resources
- Communication Channels
- Core Story
- Word of Mouth
- Elevator Pitch
- Search Engines
- Search Engine Results
- Social Media
- Time Sensitive Marketing Opportunities
- Telemarketing~cold calling~warm calling
- Tradeshow Display
- Movie Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Digital Signage
- Phone Books
- Direct Mail
- Business Cards
- Tri-Fold Brochures
Get More Students
Please take a moment and add your knowledge to the site for the benefit of others by posting a comment, sharing your ideas, submitting a link, or asking a questions, etc.
- Ask A Question And/Or Answer Questions For Others
- Submit A Link
- Share Your Ideas And Vote For Others
- Subscribe To Soo Bahk Do® Biz Text Messages
- Subscribe To The Soo Bahk Do® Biz Newsletter
- Join The Private Soo Bahk Do® Biz School Owner Facebook Group
- Take Online Courses at the Soo Bahk Do® Institute Annex
LOGIN TO CONTINUE READING.
If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.