QUESTION: I am exploring possible options to open a studio in t he next few months. I would like to inquire about the process and the cost to open either a full certified studio, a START program or a teaching program. As a matter of due diligence, I am also weighing other non-federation options. I would like to ask you if you could help me to better understand:
- What commercial licenses are available?
- What are the costs for each commercial license?
- What is the general process to move forward?
- notification to my instructor
- declaration of intent
- application for certification
- Regional Examiner visit
- registration of students
- What are the ongoing fees?
- Personal Membership
- CTP or Certified School Renewal
- Alternatives to Moo Duk Kwan® Commercial Licenses
ANSWER: Live links have been added to your question text above and they will redirect you to information about each area of your inquiry.